1. What does my rental include ?
Rectangular tables, chairs, WiFi, smart tv, firestick, projector, blue tooth speakers and microphone, small kitchenette, two bathrooms, and access to our event rentals
2. Is there parking?
On the street parking is available
3. How do I book my event?
Your event is booked when the following steps are complete
1. Complete virtual tour and view pictures of the venue
2. After you have completed the virtual tour and you are ready to secure your event with a Deposit. Please select a time slot from the open house hours to come in and complete paperwork. Also fill out the type of event you would like to have, date, and time.
3. Contract is signed and a Non-Refundable deposit of $300 has be provided. All balances must be paid in full two weeks before your event date. We accept Cash, Credit, Square, or Zelle. Please note Prices are subjected to NJ sales tax. A refundable incidental deposit fee of $250 is required for each booked event. Incidental fees are returned within 48 hours after premises has been inspected and no damage has been determined.
4. A government issued ID is required from the person booking the venue
5. How do I access the event space?
A member of the Legaci Events Center team will let you in or a lockbox with the key and entry code will be provided.
6. Can I have a DJ?
Out of respect for residents and other businesses in the area Legaci Events Center does not allow the use of a DJ. However, we do provided Blue tooth
speakers for your event.
7. What if I need a different time slot or additional hours?
Legaci Events Center offers the following time slots. 10am-4pm, 5pm-11pm, or 11am-11pm. If you feel you may need more than six hours for your event and set up it is HIGHLY recommended that you book the 11am-11pm slot to make sure you have more than enough time for your event and guests.
8. How can I book the space for weekly meetings or other services
If you are looking to book weekly meetings or any other services please fill out an inquiry form with the type of event or service you would like to hold and we will respond to your request within 24-48 hours. Please be as detail as possible. Include the hours and number of days per week you in your request to insure accurate pricing.
9. What happens if my event is cancelled due to Covid-19 or my guest count is reduced?
If your event gets cancelled due to Covid-19 Legaci Events Center will reach out to you immediately to reschedule a new date up to one year from your original date. Likewise if numbers decrease due to Covid-19 and you would like to reschedule Legaci Events Center will allow you to reschedule your event up to one year from the original date. Please note this ONLY applies to dates that have been affected by Covid-19 restrictions. If you need to change a date for any other reason once your date is locked in a $200 fee will apply.